VESTNIK OF SAINT PETERSBURG UNIVERSITY.
APPLIED MATHEMATICS. COMPUTER SCIENCE. CONTROL PROCESSES
EDITORIAL POLICY OF THE JOURNAL
1. The journal publishes papers of scientists from Saint Petersburg State University, as well as results of researchers from other Universities in the field of fundamental and applied mathematics, and mathematical problems of computer science and control processes.
2. The journal publishes:
• articles with results of original, previously not published research;
• articles, written by foreign scientists and scientists from Saint Petersburg State University according to the results of their common projects realization;
• articles of outstanding Russian and foreign scientists written according to the materials of their report, by the decision of editorial board and with consent of organizing committee of Russian and international conferences holding in Saint Petersburg State University;
• review reports written by order of editorial board;
• special, particularly, anniversary and commemorative issues of the journal including articles of outstanding scientists in certain fields of applied mathematics and computer science.
3. Top specialists of Saint Petersburg State University,
Russian and foreign Universities, Institutes of Russian Academy of
Science can be engaged as experts (reviewers) voluntary. Usually professors,
Dr. Sci. in Physics and Mathematics are experts. Members of the editorial board
of certain directions and Chief Editor choose experts. Appropriate persons are
appointed at editorial board meeting.
Editorial board in its activity is guided by the procedure of reviewing manuscripts of scientific papers, received to publication in the journal "Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Applied Mathematics. Computer Science. Control Processes" and Editorial ethics of the journal
5. The journal is listed in leading peer-reviewed journals and issues recommended for publication of main scientific results of doctoral and candidate thesis on applied mathematics, computer science and controlby State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
6. The journal is indexed in scientific electronic library (eLIBRARY.ru).